Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack

No, I'm not announcing a new pregnancy, just a new beginning.

I haven't posted in awhile because I had to put my thoughts of TTCing on the back burner while I waited for my cycle to get back to normal. Sure, I could've continued to post about my thoughts and hopes for the future, but I felt like I needed a mental break from thinking so much about it. In the past month+ I didn't lose track of my goals. I've changed my diet to one that will be easier to maintain next time I get a BFP, eating almost entirely organically. And I've been consistently going to my acupuncture treatments. I've been listening to my meditation mp3 (Visualizing Pregnancy) to get myself psyched up.

And a few weeks ago I got my first normal AF since the miscarriage. After feeling disappointed and let down by my body I was able to celebrate it once again. And all of the incredible resiliency that I have inside me both mentally and physically.

I feel as though a switch has flipped. And although there are still some parts of the pregnancy process that scare me (going back to get an u/s, getting bloodwork results, etc) - I have been focusing my energies on all of the excitement I will feel. How everything will go RIGHT this time. That I am lucky. And that our time is coming...

So, I'm feeling hopeful. And working towards getting that BFP...

It is good to be back.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad you're feeling so strong and optimistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey WBM! You are doing great! Welcome back...

    ReplyDelete